Search This Blog

Thursday, 7 September 2017

RELEASE TOUR & REVIEW - My Hurricane by J.A. Owenby

Add to 

Goodreads  |  BookLikes  |  Smashbomb



Do you ever think you know things, but realize that you don't know jack?
That was me.

I thought I had the world in the palm of my hands.

Senior year was a breeze, complete with raging parties, a hot girlfriend, and a future all laid out for me.

Life was perfect.

Christ, was I wrong.

And when everything started crumbling down, there was not one damn thing I could do to make it stop. Life started spiraling out of control, one letdown and setback after the next. And now, suddenly, I'm trapped in a hurricane of hell that I can't escape.

I'm Walker Farren,

And this is only the beginning. 

***This also includes a preview of the Amazon Bestselling book, The Truth She Knew
*** Ages 17+ Contains language, sex, and violence 
*** This is book is .5 in a series



Universal Link

(one click for every reader everywhere)

5 out of 5 (exceptional)


My Hurricane is the short story of what Walker's life was like before he met Lacey. When we first meet him, he is still with Brittany and certainly not the person we know from the other books. However, things happen which change him, and we as the reader are with him every step of the way.

I loved how he changed from Mr Fly High Party Boy into someone to be relied upon, not only by his family but also the school. Now, I've already read the three full-length novels in The Truth series, so knowing what I know now only makes my heart ache for Walker even more.

Excellently written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, I found this book to be outstanding. Giving just enough for you to learn about Walker, whilst leaving you wanting more.

Get this novella, and then lose yourself in The Truth series. I can promise you won't regret it. Highly recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

J.A. Owenby lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with her husband and two cats.

She's a published author of six short stories, and she is currently working on her second full-length novel. She also runs her own business as a professional resume writer and interview coach—she helps people find jobs they love.
J.A. is an avid reader of thrillers, romance, new adult, and young adult novels. She loves music, movies, and good wine. And call her crazy, but she loves the rainy Pacific Northwest; she gets her best story ideas while listening to the rain pattering against the windows in front of the fireplace. 

You can follow the progress of her upcoming novel on Facebook at Author J.A. Owenby and on Twitter @jaowenby. 


Amazon   |  BookBub  |  BookLikes   |   Facebook  |  Goodreads   |  Google+  |  Instagram  |  LinkedIn  |  Pinterest  |  Smashwords  |  Twitter  |  Website

No comments:

Post a Comment